👨🎓 Kevin McCraney
I am a graduate of the University of Washington's MSIM program, specializing in data science, user experience, and information architecture. If you'd like to hire me as a consultant, here are some of the things I can do.
I'm interested in music, teaching methods, the history of technology, community building, design, economics, and other such things. Here's my bio and a professional timeline.
I strive to make the oblique transparent and the abstract concrete. If that line sounds familiar, I might have used it on you in an interview or something. I identify as "personally introverted, professionally extroverted."
📚 Selected Projects
- Capstone: IAC Data Model Project
- Open Data Literacy Internship: NLP on Public Records
- 2015 iConference Video Contest
- Four Peaks: My Experience as a Professional Fish Counter
- Questions Students Ask
- Troubled Worlds Curriculum Design
Get in touch at GitHub or via email.